ISCO heavy engineering division has state-of-the art manufacturing facilities, which are capable of meeting the challenges of technology, quality conformance and delivery, while ensuring cost competitiveness ensures the highest level of quality. It has the perfect integration of efficient material handling & preparation, precision machining and welding processes for a range of material in varying thicknesses, backed by technological excellence in design & engineering and responsive quality systems. The work space is equipped with state of the art machinery and equipment such as CNC tube sheet drilling, complete dish end manufacturing line, welding and cutting automation, heat treatment furnace, covered surface preparation/finish facility and adequate capacity. ISCO IHED has accomplished over 20,000 MT of fabrication for various projects catering blue chip clients in Kuwait, GCC countries & Europe.
Our Facilities :
- 7000 Sq Mtr (Covered Area).
- 20000 Sq. Mtr (Open Yard).
- Manufacturing of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Modular Skids, Flares, Tanks.
- Exclusive space for Structural Fabrication & Stainless steel fabrication.
- Accredited with ASME ‘U’, Ú2,‘PP’, ‘R’ ‘S’, Stamps.
Materials handled :
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Alloy Steel
Our Major Machineries:
- Rolling Machine- Upto 65mm Shell thickness
- Auto Dish End Facility- Upto 4100mm dia X 36mm thick
- CNC Coordinates tube to tube Sheet Drilling Machine
- SAW welding machine- Column Boom 8M X 8M
- CNC Profile Cutting Machine
- VTL Machine
- Hydraulic pipe bending Machine
- Heat Treatment Furnace- 6M X 6M X 16M, 1150 Deg C
Our Major Strengths:
- Plate Rolling Capability
- Head Forming Capability
- CNC Cutting Capability
- Drilling Capability - On CNC Drilling M/c
- Machining Capability-On VTL Lathe
- Pipe Welding Capability
- SAW Welding capability
- Heat Treatment Furnace